logo
schoolinfo@guamani.com

Email Us

787-864-6880

Call Us

The average size of Guamaní School’s senior class is 50 students in two groups. All students seek admission to colleges and universities. On the average 25% of the senior class attend colleges in the United States and the other 75% seek entrance to colleges in Puerto Rico.